Things to do.
1. Go to Tokyo.
2. See the Aurora Borealis.
3. See the Grammatics live. 4. Earn >£1000 a month. 5. Get into University. 6. Read Marx. 7. Read Nietzsche. 8. Read Adam Smith.
9. Pretty much read all the things I’ve said I’ll read.
10. Make a discovery.
11. See the Wall of China.
12. Walk for miles without knowing where I’m going.
13. Catch ‘em All. =]
14. Go to a gig without knowing who the band are. 15. Buy some high heels.
16. Give up crisps for a
17. Visit all the continents. (
Europe, Asia, N America, S America, Africa, Australia, Antarctica)
18. Live by myself.
19. Live with someone else.
20. Work in a bookshop.
21. Get a degree.
22. Go to the cinema by myself.
23. Take more pictures.
24. Get all the busses 1-9.
25. Understand log graphs.
26. Make a film.
27. Have my hair how I want it.
28. Go a whole day without being annoyed by someone else’s grammar/syntax. 29. Have something really cool (eg. Pacman bag, rubix cube necklace)
30. Like everything in my wardrobe.
31. Write something worth writing.
32. Learn French.
33. Learn Japanese.
34. Make/help make a film.
35. Work in London.
36. Build a computer from parts.
37. Have my own house/place.
38. See Snow Patrol.
39. Go to Paris.
40. Start a pension fund.
41. Climb a mountain.
42. Have read the complete works of an author.
43. Sell something on the internet.
44. Shoot a gun.
45. Cook toad in the hole =]
46. Dress up as something awesome.
47. Watch all the star wars films.
48. Buy a decent camera.
49. Be in a newspaper.
50. Take a photo I’m proud of.